Thursday 17 January 2013

I'm not superstitious, I only have beliefs: Ekta Kapoor

Bollywood Latest I'm not superstitious, I only have beliefs: Ekta Kapoor:



TV and film producer Ekta Kapoor is known for her obsession with the letter 'K' and is often called superstitious. However, she says these are only her beliefs.

"I actually don't think I am very superstitious because I think I have very strong beliefs. It depends on how you look at a belief. If you don't believe, for you it's superstition. If I believe, for me, it's my belief," the 37-year-old said at the first look launch of her co-production " Ek Thi Daayan".


"I really don't think I can scale myself on 1-10 (scale), that's not my job. Anyone else has full right to scale me as very superstitious, slightly superstitious, not superstitious. For me, it will still be my belief," she added.

Names of most of Ekta's TV serials start with the alphabet 'K'. She can even be seen sporting a lot of rings and other such things.

Ekta is currently busy with her productions "Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Again", "Shootout at Wadala" and "Ragini MMS 2."

No comments:

Post a Comment